Max has so much fun playing with his cousin Isabella. In fact they have so much fun, I couldn't get the two of them to hold still for a picture together, so here are some attempts...I suddenly have a new respect for professional photographers who can get children to sit still long enough for a photo op. It was made worse by the fact that I was laughing at them being silly and thus shaking the camera.
In the picture above Isabella is saying 'Cheese'. Then she turned and ran away-- laughing. It was really funny. For anyone who has seen Isabella run, you can appreciate this. She has the cutest run! Go Isabella.
In the Hide-out .....
Max and Isabella talk back and forth to each other - in their secret language.
I think in here is where they do most of their devious planning. For example, Max just finished saying "Ok, my Mom is going to take a picutre so close your eyes and I'll distract her by running away, so she can't take a good picture" End result - Isabella closing her eyes and Max running away with a devious smile on his face. Sneaky Sneaky Maximus!
Isabella, don't let Max turn you to the dark side.
Isabella is very obedient, Max on the other hand - not so much.
Smiling so beautifully.
This is where they have discovered that they now whant to play with the camera...End photo opportunities.
This is part of their 'secret language' Hand gestures are part of the communication.
For those of you who can appreciate 'Noggin' - the official preschool on TV station - the title of this blog post is supposed to be sung to the melody of "Max & Ruby"For those of you who are unfamiliar with the melody, well then, I guess you'll have to tune into Noggin to find out how it goes. (I'm not computer savy enough yet to actually attach the music to this post.)
At least Ahmari will appreciate it!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Max and Isabella.....Isabella and Max....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment